Pendulum receives a satisfactory rating from Standard & Poor’s in 2013
Pendulum receives 2013 HR Rating
Pendulum trains its staff in financial matters.
Our legal team consolidates its position by signing new contracts.
Pendulum joins efforts to increase its social work activities.
We implemented a new Customer Service Department
The Pendulum Team brings Christmas to a boarding school with La Familia Peluche.
We opened a new office in the State of Mexico
Seguimos con buenas noticias ...
Última llamada para ser uno de los beneficiarios del programa:
FOVI Te Reconoce
Si te has preocupado por mantener al día los pagos de tu crédito, queremos reconocerte y lo hacemos con este producto de reestructura que te brindará:
- ✔ Descuentos sobre tu saldo.
- ✔ Mensualidades congeladas.
- ✔ Tasa de interés fija durante la vida del crédito.
¡Sin costo adicional para ti!
Nueva y última fecha para ser de nuestros Acreditados reconocidos.
¡Aprovéchalo antes del 31 de Marzo!
En caso de no optar por el producto de reestructura, al liquidar el total de tu crédito obtendrás un descuento adicional.
¡No dejes pasar esta oportunidad!
Tan seguros estamos de reconocerte que te lo garantizamos mediante un Acuerdo de Voluntades firmado ante un tercero, con el acuerdo y beneficios definidos para ambas partes.
This Privacy Notice governs the use of personal data by Pendulum, S. de R.L. de C.V., Sociedad Limitada de los Activos de Gramercy, S. de R.L. de C.V.; Corporación para la Recuperación y Utilidad de Activos, S. de R.L. de C.V.; SCRAP II, S. de R.L. de C.V., Sociedad Corporativa para la Resolución de Activos y Propiedad, S. de R.L. de C.V.; Recuperación y Administración de Hipotecas, S. de R.L. de C.V., and FC Acquisitions, S. de R.L. de C.V., Grupo Pendulum members, here in after, "Grupo Pendulum", which business address is Av. Paseo de la Reforma 404, 8th and 10th Floors, Col. Juárez, 06600, Mexico DF, in its position as the Responsible Parties that will process your personal data, in order to protect your privacy and your right to informational self-determination, as established in the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDP) with its Rules, and the Privacy Notice Guidelines issued by the Ministry of Economy (the "Legislation").
We at Grupo Pendulum use your personal data to carry out the activities and management efforts focused on complying with the obligations originating from and arising from any legal and business relationship we establish with you in providing our services, in which we believe our primary purposes include:
1. Allowing access to our facilities;
2. Managing our customers' information to keep our databases up to date;
3. Managing the business relationship with our customers;
4. Verifying your identity and the information you provide;
5. Creating our files and your online profile;
6. Managing appointments with our representatives;
7. Formalizing the settlement process with our clients by signing the corresponding contracts or agreements;
8. Processing your payments through the different payment methods derived from your contract or agreement;
9. Preparing and delivering your financial statements;
10. Managing our collection processes by phone, print, electronic and physical media;
11. Allowing for the safe management and administration of your personal data;
12. Keeping physical, electronic and procedural records of your personal data in terms of the applicable legislation and regulations, and
13. Complying with the applicable civil, commercial, administrative and fiscal legal requirements.
We will process your personal data for other secondary purposes that do not give rise and are not required for the legal and commercial relationship we establish with you, including:
1) Addressing your request for information about our products and services;
2) Providing asset management services;
3) Applying conventional penalties for breach of your contract or agreement;
4) Receiving notifications about issues related to Grupo Pendulum websites;
5) Managing our Customer Services;
6) Managing your record of compliance with your obligations;
7) Addressing your comments, suggestions, complaints and requests for clarifications;
8) Managing the delivery of advertising, notices, messages, news, invitations to events and meetings, through print, electronic, telephone and/or face-to-face channels for advertising, promotional, market research or marketing purposes unless you resign from receiving them;
9) Providing online services;
10) Carrying out consumer and market research in order to offer you customized products and services as well as advertising, and content best suited to meet your needs;
11) Evaluating the quality of our products and services through various instruments, including satisfaction surveys and opinion interviews;
12) Implementing activities to promote, maintain and improve our products and services, and
13) Negotiating contract bonds, and executing them, when appropriate.
You may exercise your ARCO (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) rights in the processing of your information, and revoke your consent to the processing of your information, limiting its use and disclosure through the media that our Privacy Officer offers in our comprehensive Privacy Notice at pendulum.com.mx
Asimismo, para recibir mayor información lo invitamos a consultar nuestro Aviso de Privacidad Integral, visitando nuestro sitio corporativo: www.pendulum.com.mx